LIVE VIDEO: 9NEWS Early Morning News    Watch
 

Apartment fire displaces Greeley residents

7:53 PM, Dec 24, 2012   |    comments
Courtesy: Greeley Tribune
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

The Greeley Fire Department says the fire started Monday afternoon when a gas line in one of the kitchens broke when residents pulled their oven away from the wall. The Greeley Tribune reports that the four units of the apartment complex had heavy smoke damage. The Red Cross is helping displaced residents.

The man who was injured was treated for burns at North Colorado Medical Center.

(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Most Watched Videos