KUSA - Here is the latest information from the Greeley:
• Greeley Police Department reported that there were no incidents overnight associated with flood operations.
• There were 80 people sheltered overnight at the Greeley Recreation Center Red Cross shelter.
• The South Platte receded some in southeast Greeley overnight in the Riverview Farms subdivision. Mandatory evacuation for this neighborhood was in effect until 11:45 a.m. Greeley Police personnel are letting residents back into the subdivision as of 12:15 p.m.
New road closure overnight:
• 83rd Avenue from O Street to F Street
Continuing Road Closures in Greeley:
• East 24th Street, east of Cherry Avenue
• 71st Avenue between O Street to Poudre River Ranch
• 1st Avenue south of 22nd Street
• Riverview Farms Subdivision, between 28th and 30th Streets, east of 1st Avenue
• 95th Avenue from O Street to F Street
Greeley evacuation shelter:
• The Greeley Recreation Center, 651 10th Avenue is open. Please go there if you are seeking shelter in the Greeley-Evans area. This is a shelter only. Sheltering is the only service available there.
• To inquire about making donations and/or volunteering, dial 211. Monetary donations can be made online at the Weld County Flood Relief Fund, at www.unitedway-weld.org or www.cfsgwc.org.
• The Weld County Evacuation Hotline is 970-304-6444.
For ongoing announcements of road closures go to www.greeleygov.com. Use the "High Water Information" tab.
See updates at www.greeleygov.com, www.facebook.com/cityofgreeley, www.twitter.com/greeleygov.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)