Civil suit to be filed in carbon monoxide death of family in Aspen

2:55 PM, Aug 10, 2010   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

The Lofgren family died from fumes while they were vacationing in Aspen over Thanksgiving weekend. They had won the vacation to the home through a church auction.

Investigators say an improperly installed boiler vent was to blame for the fumes, and authorities have indicted the boiler installer and two former city inspectors in the criminal case.

 

(KUSA-TV © 2010 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

Most Watched Videos