However, prosecutors agreed Monday to give the defendants a full transcript of the Aspen grand jury's year-long proceedings.
The decision came during the first court hearing for two building inspectors and the owner of a plumbing and heating company charged in the deaths of Parker and Caroline Lofgren and their two children.
The family died in an Aspen-area home over Thanksgiving weekend in 2008. Investigators say a faulty snowmelt system under the house's driveway leaked carbon monoxide, an odorless gas, into the house.
Authorities didn't find a carbon monoxide detector in the home.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)