KUSA - A staffing agency in the Boulder area has 40 immediate openings for General Laborers and Assemblers in the Longmont, Boulder and Erie areas.
The General Laborer positions are needed for massive clean-up activities from the flooded areas in Boulder, Longmont, Loveland and surrounding areas. These pay $10.50 per hour.
The Assembly positions will do restoration work and pay $8.50 to $11 per hour depending on the position. No experience is needed.
To learn more about these positions and how to apply, go to the Department of Labor and Employment's website," http://www.connectingcolorado.com.
If you are new to the site, follow the instructions to register and key in job order number 5664865 for the General Laborer or Assembler positions. For a complete list of jobs on the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment's website and free job search services you will need to register. This is a secure government site.
Flood Recovery Job Resources:
- www.ConnectingColorado.com - Statewide database of employers hiring for all sorts of jobs, including flood recovery work! *must create a free job seeker account to see employer information
- Labor Ready - Boulder Branch; Job seekers can apply by calling 303-499-9288 and speaking with any Labor Ready representative
- LaborMax Staffing - 6827 Lowell Blvd, Westminster, CO 80221 - Apply at the LaborMax Staffing office from 5-5:30 AM, they process paperwork and send workers to jobs for that day. Must bring 2 forms of identification and wear work clothes and boots.
- Select Staffing of Longmont - Apply in person: 700 Ken Pratt Blvd, Suite 119, Longmont, CO 80501; Apply online: www.select.com; or call for more information regarding their flood recovery jobs: 303-772-2403
- Express Employment Professionals of Littleton, CO - Interested applicants can submit a resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-347-2400
(KUSA-TV © 2012 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)