KUSA - Voice fans, you have the chance to instantly save an artist from being sent home! The catch: you have to be on Twitter and those in the Mountain and Pacific time zones have to Tweet before 'The Voice' elimination show actually airs Tuesday night.
Don't worry, 9NEWS' Mr. Entertainment, Kirk Montgomery, hosts a special online event to keep you informed on the process and when you're able to Tweet your save, which will be sometime between 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. MT.
The Twitter Instant Save is only open for five minutes, so don't miss your opportunity to save your favorite artist! For your vote to be counted you must Tweet the hashtag #VoiceSave along with a designated keyword for the singer you want to save.
Get yourself ready by following these steps:
- Follow @Kirk9NEWS and @9NEWS on Twitter.
- Join Montgomery during a special 'The Voice' chat found below and on Twitter Tuesday, 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. to find out exactly which three singers are in jeopardy of going home.
- Follow our instructions on when and what to Tweet. Once we get word the Twitter Instant Save is open, we'll let you know exactly what to do to have your vote counted.
- Join the 9NEWS Watch Party during the elimination show Tuesday from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. to find out if your vote helped save your favorite singer. (Watch party information is below.)
- All comments in the chat are subject to moderation by 9NEWS.
Mobile users can access the chat here: http://on9news.tv/IFkzNJ.
You're invited to join Montgomery at 'The Voice' Watch Party at Southern Hospitality Restaurant & Bar in Denver, which takes place during each episode of 'The Voice.' Tuesday night, the party starts early, at 7 p.m., for the special Instant Twitter Save.
During the watch party, Montgomery hosts #TheVoiceCO chat where you and other viewers are able to cheer on your favorite singers and coaches.
The party takes place in a private room where you'll find free WiFi and big screen TVs. Guests will receive a 15% discount off their total bill from Southern Hospitality, located at 1433 17th St.
Guests are asked to bring their laptops or mobile devices to participate in #TheVoiceCO chat.
If you can't make it to Southern Hospitality, join the chat using one of these options:
- Chat opens around 6:45 p.m. Follow along or have your say.
- Comment as a guest user - comments will be approved by chat moderator before being added to the chat.
- Comment as a logged in user. Log in below or on 'The Voice' social center at http://on9news.tv/thevoice - comments from logged in users will automatically be added to the chat.
- Tweet using the hashtag #TheVoiceCO. Tweets with this hashtag will automatically filter into the chat.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)