KUSA - So many people make the resolution to work out or improve their fitness in the New Year, meaning gyms and fitness centers will be packed with people trying to get fit.
But if you have never joined a gym before, you may not know there's proper gym etiquette you must follow.
Here are some tips:
- Share the equipment
- Unload your weight bar
- Put weights back where you found them
- Keep your sweat to yourself
- Help the flow of traffic
- Don't hog the drinking fountain
- Store your gym bag in a locker
- Keep the bathroom and locker room clean and don't take a marathon shower
- Limit yourself to one or two towels and put the dirty ones away
Learn more tips here: http://bit.ly/1idV4lJ.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)