DENVER - Mayor Michael B. Hancock proclaimed Thursday Denver Broncos Appreciation Day.
After an historic, record-setting season, the City and County of Denver is asking fans to sign a Thank You card to the Denver Broncos team and coaches for a season that united the Broncos nation in orange.
Instructions for fans to add their signatures along with Gov. John Hickenlooper and Mayor Hancock:
• Go to the link: http://bit.ly/1fKFfAD
• Click on "CLICK HERE TO SIGN THIS CARD" at the top of the page.
• Enter a Denver Broncos message in the fields provided.
• Don't be thrown off by the "This is a test GroupCard" message. The card will remain a test until it is sent to the Broncos.
• Encourage other fans to sign the card.
Additionally, today the city will:
• Send a THANK YOU VIDEO to the team and coaches;
• Deliver a framed proclamation to the Denver Broncos declaring today 'Denver Broncos Appreciation Day': http://on9news.tv/1nWMnNS
• Rename the major intersection of Colfax Ave. and Broadway to United in Orange Way and Pat Bowlen Blvd. as well as keep the Broncos Blvd. sign up (on Bannock St.); and
• Express Denver's gratitude to the Broncos for a great season on downtown LED screens.
(KUSA-TV © 2014 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)