So far, the records, which span a four-year period when the prostitution service claimed Hancock was a customer, show there is no connection between Hancock and the brothel.
Two weeks ago, Hancock's name and phone number appeared on a client list and on three appointment books for the brothel Denver Players/Denver Sugar.
Last week, Hancock vowed to show everyone his cell phone records, but then changed his mind Saturday. Tuesday, he decided to release only those records around the time of the alleged involvement with the brothel.
9Wants to Know and the Denver Post spent six hours looking through 800 pages of his cell phone records on Tuesday afternoon.
While Hancock's attorneys provided the cell phone records requested by the media, a few of the dates in question are missing. Hancock's staff said they will get the missing records from T-Mobile and allow reporters to see them.
Our investigators searched for the phone numbers advertised on the Internet for men to call to arrange for prostitutes, along with more than 150 numbers identified as belonging to former Denver Players employees and associates. None of those numbers have ever been dialed from Hancock's personal cell phone, according to the records.
However, the brothel's appointment books claim Hancock always called from pay phones.
9NEWS also looked at the dates and times Hancock was allegedly inside the brothel and having dates with women.
The cell phone records show he was making or receiving phone calls during some of those times. At other times, he was off his phone for the hour.
In a statement released Tuesday night, Hancock said he stayed true to his promise for openness and transparency.
"I provided the Denver Post and 9NEWS with thousands of pages of my personal cell phone records - fully disclosed and unedited. The records cover a period of time spanning four years, and the review found nothing to substantiate these hateful allegations against me. In addition, I have provided the news media with my calendar records, and the Denver Police Department has stated it has no evidence to support these allegations," Hancock said in his statement.
In interviews with 9NEWS, Hancock has repeatedly denied the accusations he paid women for sex and says someone fabricated the client list and appointment books.
"These allegations are completely false and it is very disappointing and time consuming that we have to stop from what ought to be a very wonderful time in my life and in the city to dig up all this data that you have requested to prove myself innocent to criminals, quite frankly," Hancock said.
Reporters plan to continue reviewing the records this week for the phone numbers belonging to other prostitutes and brothels.
Denver Players/Denver Sugar was raided by police in January 2008 and shut down.
If you have any tips about this story or any other story ideas, please email Investigative Reporter Deborah Sherman at Deborah.Sherman@9NEWS.com.
(KUSA-TV © 2011 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)