LIVE VIDEO: 9NEWS Saturday 5:00 News    Watch
 

Effects of carbon monoxide poisoning can linger for months

5:49 PM, Dec 11, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

KUSA - A Commerce City family is still recovering after being poisoned by carbon monoxide in their home.

One of the family members, 55-year-old Calistoga Asencio died.

Four adults and three children were taken to the hospital.

At last check, everybody except one had been released.

9NEWS health reporter Dr. John Torres says the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning can linger for months.

He recommends all families have several carbon monoxide detectors at home. There should be at least one on each floor and near bedrooms.


(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

Most Watched Videos