It's game day! From Denver Broncos on Twitter.
KUSA - Fans, replay the highlights, updates and stats from the Denver Broncos, Washington Redskins and sports reporters mixed with fan reaction in this game time blog.
9NEWS coverage of Denver Broncos vs Washington Redskins
Broncos rally past Redskins to win 21 - 45: http://on9news.tv/19LnFsz.
Longtime coach Mike Shanahan arrives back in Denver (PHOTOS): http://on9news.tv/1907tnQ.
Denver Broncos struggle to score in first half: http://on9news.tv/1clxC4v.
Protesters greet Redskins at Mile High: http://on9news.tv/HnR6b4
Archived game blog can also be found in the 9NEWS Broncos Social Center: http://on9news.tv/BroncosChat.
Mobile users can find the chat here: http://on9news.tv/1gRt5sk.
Fans: show off your view of the Broncos Game
Show off how experience and watch the Broncos games on your social media accounts. Use the hashtag #BroncosView then check out http://tagboard.com/BroncosView. Tagboard collects public posts from Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Google+ and Facebook that use the tag #BroncosView.
9NEWS BRONCOS SOCIAL CENTER
Whether you're looking for the Denver Broncos schedule, party ideas, sports analysis, or even virtual gifts the 9NEWS Broncos social app has it.
The app finds relevant social conversation from sports experts, Broncos players and staff and fans to cut down on the clutter of constant Tweets and comments. Broncos fans can read through the Tweets and send their own Tweets using the hashtag #GoBroncos right from the app, leave a comment through Facebook and check-in and comment on GetGlue.
The social center is available for computers, mobile devices and Facebook.
Laptops and desktop computers: http://on9news.tv/BroncosChat
Mobile app: http://a.pgtb.me/tV2xTg
Facebook app: http://on9news.tv/16uX28q
Fans can also send virtual gifts to their friends and family through a Facebook feature included in the app. The virtual gifts include Broncos Facebook cover photos, team schedule, party ideas and fan photos.
Here's an explanation on how to send a virtual gift:
- Select a gift
- If you're not already logged into Facebook, you will be prompted to log in to your account to access this feature.
- Where prompted, enter the name of a friend to whom you'd like to send the gift.
- When your friend is selected, click the "Send Gift" button.
- If you're on a mobile device or on Facebook, the virtual gift will appear in a popup box where you can type a message to your friend. When finished with your message, click "Share." Your gift will appear on your friend's Facebook wall.
- When sending the virtual gifts on your computer or laptop, the gift will appear lower on the app. Click here to see a screen shot of this: http://on9news.tv/13GJ7xu.
- Once the gift has sent you have the option to send another gift or close the gift store.
(KUSA-TV © 2013 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)